THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

yesterday Esther's birthday~
wow.!
happy.!
all the suprise were plan by myself~
very excited.!
but i look like a silly girl~
haha =)
Many people were let me wrote their name for the singer~
(they were let me played.! xD)
haha~
very weird is,
how come?
the singer called STEVEN and EVEN name~
all the people were looking at me?
i'm not STEVEN and EVEN neh~
haha xD
but,
i had to let jacob played back~
><
crazy~
haha xD
at the first,
i was bluff they all that i no take the cake~
haha xD
i was successful to bluff they all~
=P
Even keep scolded me~
xp
haha~
when the cake took out~
they all get shock.!
xD
turtle 3D cake~
XD
Esther was very happy~
touch.!
haha
felt very happy for her~
because,
first time have a gang of friend celebrate for her~
she is the girl who don like people remember her birthday~
=)
happy happy~
i look like very silly~
haha~
but no choice~
who asked them keep called me settled and plan...
then i was played them also~
XDXD
ha =)
love you all~
hope as what Esther's wishes want~
FRIEND FOREVER~
i sure i can do it.!
=)
after that,
they all went to desa park~
what the~
same the time, same the people, same raining night, same car~~~
but,
less a people~
Haix~
well~
just let it go~
^^
Esther~
love you love you~
^^
ha xDxD
(my shi di will kill me soon~xp)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u really look silly lol k...not look is real!!!!damn silly..but i really happy tat...thanks for the 3d turtle cake.....unforgetable cake in my life....thx for u all!!!! From:ESTHER CHO