THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

today,
went to jusco with xuey sin and Ah miang~
saw many people then.!
wow.!
first: yeat hwang
I quickly ran to him and scared him~
haha^^
Damn miss him.!
xD
sencond: sotong
same action~
haha^^
she was get a shock.!
third: wen jun
ha =)
looooooooog time no see~
wow.! i like his sound.!
xDxD
fourth: Cacing
ha =)
few girls with a lots of boys.!
hope you can find other guy better than HIM.!
^^
* HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.!
AWESOME.!


xDxD
i'm excited about my GENTING TRIP.!
ha =)
God blessed,
shi di can join us~
^^
and,
i hope can see my DEAR friends at genting~!
=)


I look like had to do a NOOB things.!
haix.~
well,
just treat as nothing~
Friend Forever.!


Teng Dear,
hope you can live without the BAD GUY.!
few months was passed~
but,
why do you still cant put down?
why do you still recall the sad things before?
you knew HE ARE NOT WORTH make you like that.!
see you this way,
I'm so sad.!
i knew i cant understand what your feel and hurt.!
everyday saw your mood report~
I'm very think to slap the SUPER DUPER.!
you can find a better 1~
leave his world.!
teng~
wake up please~
=(


today,
when i saw a thing...
my heart,
have a little bit pain~
but,
that none of my business right?
yup.!
just forget~


Missing my DRUM.!
I'm missing my DRUM class.!
I'll be back.!
wait me.!
=)



0 comments: