THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

don't know what i'm thinking now~
is complicated.!
"chicken little"
i look like forgot about you from few days ago~
you only went to there for 2 weeks more~
i was totally forgot about you~
haix~
i'm done what i promise to you before~
but,
the feel seem not really happy on that~
maybe~
another him.........
haix~
still leave 60 days~
"chicken little"
take care k...?
i'm no pray for you from few days ago~
i really forget you already~



gggooohhss~
my leng boss~
need i wear sexy sexy and went to work~
zzz~
she said my body shape damn leng~
zzz~
why i don think so?
what my work now?
fashion boutique promoter~



i must control my feeling~
when i'm no going to deeper~
ha =)
maybe only "hao gan"~
well~
just forget forget~
xDxD



wow.!
today is my first day fasting~
only drink water and the enzyme~
ha =)
feel very hungry~
><
but no choice~
because of my health~
haha~



my dear friends~
♥ i miss my dear Angie
♥ i miss my shi di
♥ i miss my "lao po" even
♥ i miss my dearest "neighbor" wei mei
♥ i miss my "lovely" gor gor
♥ i miss my crazy friend bee
♥ i miss the fierd supervisor "turtle"
♥ i miss my "dai shou"
muakssss~

0 comments: