THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

3 days 2 night genting trip~
finished.!
many things happen in this 3 days~


first day,
we all meet at 1u bus stop~
then,
take cabel car to genting from gohtong jaya~
Our hotel room is 16 646...
went to meet uncle them, wandered...
we went into ghost house and played~
terrible man.!
at the first,
jason walked behind of me~
on the way~
he walked to infront...
walao~
i'm damn scared~
then,
jacob came and help me~
=)
meet xuey sin at the night~
ha =)
i talked about jason's gossip to xuey sin~
Jason said wanna let me die cruelly in hotel~
xD
when i'm bathing,
the water~
is hot and cold~
i'm dunno how to adjust the temperature~
the hotel's toilet door is cant locked~
i wrapped a towel~
and asked him came to help me~
at the night,
i was drunk~
only a tin of beer~
was making me very suffer~
hard to breath and sleep~
i was making jacob, esther and jason worry about me~
sorry ya~
ha=)
after drank a hot water,
i have to get well~


second day~
i was the first wake up~
we enjoy breakfast in the hotel~
they all are crazy to eat cup mee~
zzz.!
(unhealthy)
after that,
we played at outdoor~
ha =)
played many things~
and the jacob~
bluff we all~
zzz~
ha=)
around 4 something,
we back to hotel,
because all the poeple were very tired~
took a nap~
then esther said wanna go to swim~
after that~
we all went to outdoor and played again~
wow.!
cold~^^
shi di so cute.!
xD
we enjoy supper at oldtown~
drink beer again~
but not so drunk~
because had to eat something base~
after ate,
we went to outside, took picture and played truth or dare~ha =)
i was took two guy first hug~
xD
one is shi di,
another 1 is jason~
the last round,
they all are purposely want me to say out about my truth~
" do you have like jason? "
zzz


third day~
nothing else happen~
jacob said go to genting again on NOVEMBER~
ha =)
and they all said want go into safari pub next time...
asked me wear mature and do someone girl friend~
zzz
my shi di very tired~
and i keep to accompany him~
=)
in the bus,
what my mind thinking is,
reluctant.!
=(
ha =)

0 comments: