THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

early in the morning,
when i saw something and think something~
my heart was broken.!
my tears was drop down~
what i cried of?
haix~
thanks my dear pui me then~
=)


haix~
check my holidays timetable~
cant rest at all~
and i think i will use much money~
but never mind,
because i miss my dears~
^^
i promise i will pui my chloe dear and even dear~
=)


I'm scaring~
I'm lost~
finally, you all guess right~
I'll do the stupid things~
fung ming is a idiot.!
haix~


thanks my dear shi di and even pui me when i'm "too free"~
but my stupid shi di,
keep said nonsense to me~
everything is what he hope,
must face the fact la shi di~
ha=)
first time send such msg with even~
ha =)
but i will tried my best what you want i do~
muakzzz~
=]


now i only know~
i'm sibeh ugly~
beh tahan~
zzz~



0 comments: