THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

ha =)
today have many happen to record~
xD


i was improve my friendship with my shi di~
haha =)
this morning, we both were having breakfast at our school downstair ~
i late half and hour~
was making him wait me half and hour~
=(
ha xD
no choice nia~
i should wait my transport~
after that,
we were talked a lots of things during school~
first time we talked nonstop during school~
someone was jealous~
xDxD
over school,
he was accompany me ate my lunch with even~
wow.!
because he known i was hungry and should work after school~
ha xD
such good shi di~
was my great treasure.!
xD
BFF and ever~
=)
(luckily you are not the people who going to NS NOW.!)
xD


today,
when i saw a pic~
my mood was down suddenly~
how come our government officials so silly one?
zzz.!
haix~


yea.!
yesterday my chloe dear send me a loong msg~
thanks nia.~ xD
i known the msg was for my own good~
i will tried my best to do it.!
yea.!
i love you~
xD


ha =)
my boss praise me today~
she said i'm the girl who very smart.!
strong ability to work~
what work i done today?
SMS.!
haha xDxD
send message to all of members~
hee =)
thanks my boss praise~
xD


i was tired~
my mum asked me don go to school tomorrow~
can't can't can't.!
haha xD


--------------------------

yesterday father's day~
Uncle david was bring esther and me went to klang ate "bak gut teh" with his family~
ha xD
uncle and aunty mix the garlic in the rice and ate.!
gggooossshhh.!
on the way,
they kept mention about jason in NS.!
zzz.!


phew~
hope.~
God will answer my prayed~

0 comments: