THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

9-5-11

hmm~
what gonna blog?


yesterday.
wow~


I love Sunday so much.!
because i can go to Cheras ECA.
*heehee
it's doesn't mean i don't like Kepong ECA.



i brought a bad mood went over there yesterday.
*it's not supposed to be.
*sorry Lord.



ECA worship team is always that powerful and encouragement.
My burden throw away immediately when they are worshiping.
*hee


*bee, yesterday they sang a song and i think of you.
i think you can guess what song is it.
And i miss you with smile. =D


yesterday was Mother's day.
haaaa~
Actually i plan to say "i love you" to my mummy.
but, *haha, i'll LOLss.


i tried,
i called her,
"mi mi mi"
*i already prepared to say that 3 words.
guess what?
she answered me with seriously,
"what what what? don't keep calling me, that's sure not a good thing."
*hahahaha


i was LOL, and she looked at me with wondering.
*hahaha
and i just GAVE UP.


(mi, you missed a chance to let me say the 3 words to you~)



here i say to you,
MOMMY, I LOVE YOU.


haaa~


went to Jusco with family yesterday.
guess what?
dinner there @ food and tea.
*OMG
fed up.!!!


i met KC,
i had a good talked with him. =D
we talked a lot about school.
*i miss school.


when i want to go back,
* i have been in the parking lot.
OMG.!
Terrible thing happened.


i know someone was going over there.
but i thought i would not see the person.
because i'm going home then.


when i step out from lift.
I was replying msg then,
and i looked up.
OMG.!!
i was stuck there.!!!!!!!!!!
someone was in the car and looked at me.



SCARY.
I was not prepared to respond.
and i just RAN.
*hahahahahah~lolsss...



Gosh.
i couldn't restore my nervous within half and hour.
*i know it's exaggerated. haaa~


hmm~


i know all my friends are worry me.
but, i'm ok.
Don't worry.
I can settle myself.
I'll be responsible for my choice.
* i know somebody will be disappointed when saw this.
*bless me? =)


someone, please trust me,
I LOVE THEM more than other.

0 comments: