THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

5-5-11

something happen into my life recently.
first time ever i met up this kind of things.


I've no idea how come i can't sleep well recently?
i kept awoke at the night.
i wanna pray.
Pray for a baby-sleeping.



I have a best friend.
She is very moody recently.
I heartpain.
because i can't help her and i don't even know what's going on.


*maybe i know what's going on.


i really love her.
i can do anything for her.
because i really care all about her.


i know, she love me too.
yesterday she told me,
she don't even willing to hurt me.


dear,
maybe i know what's going on.
IF, i'm just a IF.
The people who hurt you is me,
i hope you can tell me honestly.
we can share to each other.


IF, you think that's hurt me if you told.
you just tell me,
i really can't even bear to see you keeping everything into your heart.
It will made sickness.
I'm willing to let you hurt me.
and i think that's a peanut-matter for me.


Truth, dear.
I really you.

1 comments:

Bee said...

ahhhhh!!!
you are my best fren too....!
love!!!!!!!