THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My daughter

My daughter was told me something just now by facebook~

haiz~

she told me~

she felt tat she not really friend with me~

not really understand about me...

she was emo~

she was sad then~

haiz~

first time...

she tell me such things~

what happen between us...?

is it i never told her about my things?

well,

dear~

don sad already~

we try to improve on diary~

and thanks for told me a lot of things~




i try to don angry you~

i think i can~




shi di very tired today~
(maybe emo too~)

haiz~

rest more please~





yesterday stayed at even's house~

wow~

first time~~~~~~~..................xDxD

well,

very happy we can chat to sleep~

first time nia~

xDxD





bee look like have a lot of mind~

never told me...

she look like unhappy today too~

haiz~

hope she was nothing now...

and the problem was solve~





God blessed~

i can take what i want~

phew~




=end=

0 comments: