THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

haiz...

they were told you all the things...

felt I'm very stupid.!

what also can let you knew 1...

ZZZ.!




can I trust him again...?

well,

such little happen...

i won't angry on him...

"w w l e o..."

our promise.!

xDxD





how came I have such unfair mum...?

>< is it boy bigger than girl...?

why my bro can easily to take tat RM50...?

but,

i need to do a lot of things only gave me half the price.!

don knew other the RM25 will give me or not....

><

what's tat my mum need i to do...?

TEACH MY TWO LITTLE BRO.!

haix...

both of them big exam are coming soon....

i need to teach them all the subject.!

ouch.!

yesterday taught them malay...

what's a hard subject...?

already 2 years don have touch it...

sometime i said with my KaK...

SUPER BROKEN.!

mix with eng...

but she don't know eng.!

ouch.!

need pass by my cousin to do translate....

i really no any confidence to teach them about malay...

i just tried my all best.!

hope them won't get fail....

=p







speechless for you.!

disappointed too... such friend.!

don close better...







I miss him suddenly.!

><

not love tat kind of miss...

is,

miss him to accompany me when i was down.!

"w w l e o"

you said to me before...

did you can do it...?

in my opinion...

dont think so...

well, great have a such good friend... ^^








dont think too much please.!

i have no tat mean...

>< don touch...!

i just do what i want do for you...

and,

i'm not the organizer.!

zzz ==!!!

0 comments: