THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

recently-life


Yes, how was me recently?
Ans: badly mood.


Boy,
Have you feel your recently-action was very wierd.?
Why you became like this?
Yes, I’ve changing.
But, we still are friend.
Why you can’t stop talking about “don’t to friend” with me.?
I don’t even have the meaning.
I have regards you as friend, even I have treat you as best-friend.
But, why keep arguing with me.?
3 days, 2 fights.
What’s going on.?
I never taking you compare with him.
Since he appeared in my life,
We just argue non-stop.
Never have these cases before.
And,
One thing I ought to say sorry to you.
Perhaps I have a bit louder when I told “someone” in school what we both argued about.
Hey, how come nobody can hear it and only you could heard.?
I told her,
Because, she is my best friend.
No else meaning.
And don’t because of such tiny things and get angry on me…
Do you feel little too exaggerated?
OMG…= =
Maybe we both must calm down for a period.
If you wanna keep dwell in this situation with me.
Ok, depend on you.
meaningless for keep arguing.
i already did what i can do.
last announcement, we are friend.
and, i already no more feeling on you since something happened =))
i endured your hurt enough.
i knew those all were get by myself,
none of your business =))






handsome,
hope you really don't mind it. =)
don't put the suck thing in your heart.
because you ain't. =)
you are God-son.
try to forgive it.
you are mature. =))




just now have a talked with my cell-group leader.
yes, i have learn from him.
thanks him a lotss..
and i want to thanks to my shepherd.
thanks for suggest what should i do.
a deeply thankful to you both.
forgive seventy times seven.
yes, i'm in progress.
we are God-lovely-children.
hallelujah =D






bee,
you are the one who always contact with me everyday.
love you xD
thanks for careful.
sista forever.
muackss x))




lastly,
church is important to me.
because it's our God-house.
and i have a gang of "naughty" church-members.
imma expecting for this coming thursday...
because, *secret... LOLssss xD
i love my church.
it's warm.
=)


*forgive seventy times seven





1 comments:

Bee said...

so sweet...muackss..;)