THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

i miss my gang soo much.!
although everyday have to attend to school~
but,
after jason went to NS~
all were changed~
shi di , don't know what happen~
no join us recently~
no talked with me in this few days~
pretend never saw me when after school~
what happen?
haix~
angie keep called me talked to him automatically~
yes~
i have to do~
but,
he~
ignore.!
haix~
Even , seldom to join us during break and lunch time~
what happen my dear?
is it because of her?
haix~
can't blame you also~
haix~
i miss the crazy and silly laught~
i miss the nonsense topic~
i miss the noisy~
all were leave this group~
what happen?
haix~
i miss the period we always hanged out together~
but now the situation is,
have him no her~
have her no him~
is it we only can gather at school camp?
but,
less a people also~
gosh.!
i miss my gang.!
( Jason, Steven, Jacob, Derek, Even, Simbee, Angie, Christina, Esther...)
when only can be last time?
after 55 days~
zzz~


0 comments: