THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

wow.!
what's a nice day today?
xDxD


=)
why i said so?
ha =D
went out with Steven, Even and Derek today when after school~
first,
we went to Mutiara complex~
Jacob fetched us to carefour bus stop~
and we went to there by taxi~
on the way,
the driver keep played at my shi di (steven)~
hoho~
i kept "gek sei" him today~
and he kept beat me too~
what a bad shi di?
kept disturbed me~
xDxD
we went to there for?
sing k.!
wow.!
haha~
shi di finally open his voice to sing~
naughty la shi di~
kept made me laughed till look like a "sho po"~
I'm not bad too~
kept "zat" him~
made him very "gek sam"~
haha xDxD
la la la~
my gor (Derek)?
wow.!
at the first~
he was high~
after that?
no mood?
zzz~
or tired?
i don't know~
haix~
Even?
good girl~
never moodily when sing k~
^^
and we bought bracelet for our four people~
all are the same 1~
heehee~



after that~
we went to kepong ate steamboat~
wow.!
the two gentlemen~
have cooked for our lazy girls~
heehee~
shi di was cooked an egg to me~
haha~
is good wat~
my gor?
cooked for Even~
yer~
what a unfair gor?
cooked for Even that one look was nice la~
but cooked for me?
also not bad la~
haha~
xDxD
i have to feed my shi di~
he kept be shy shy~
don't need to be shy la shi di~
no others there also~
he are the second guy let me to feed~
who is the first guy?
huh.!
my jimui (joshua)~
[ he forced 1~><]
xDxD
wow.!
is full.!
kept force myself to eat~
yuck.!
><
haha~
is a super duper NICE DAY with them~
friend forever~
MUACKSS.!



shi di said go to there again~
aiyeryer~
wait till September better~
but,
haix~~~~
well~
haha~




i have a Big test today~
it was failed.!
><
lifepac test i was get 55 only~
alternate test?
><
will i past?
never mind la~
order and study again~
^^



34

0 comments: