THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

You.!!

you.!!
i was bear you for whole day today~
do you know you are disturbing me??
do you know you are troublesome??
do you know i really sibeh beh song you today??!!


i have my way to solve it,
but you kept be noisy and busybody...
i need to do something by myself,
but you.!! disturb.!!
i need your cooperation,
but you.!! lazy.!! non-cooperation.!! ignored my management.!!
i'm seriously to ask you do what i want you do!!
but you was played with me.!!
the things which i never ask you do but you were be busybody.!!
the things which i really need your cooperation.!!
but you.!! bull many shit.!!


i'm not hate you actually.!!
i knew your problem earlier~
but you more than more over.!!
i keep on bearing you.!!
but you are spoil by me.!!
i didn't scolded you,
because i'm really treat you as my dear...


*arg.!! please, change away your lots bad habits.!!


Even,
sorry...
i'm really angry during lunch time...
so i only shown my not-so-happy face...
i wasn't purposely to show it~
you understand my mood right???


bee,
you are the only one who observed what the whole happen...
you MAD for me too~~
phew~~~


(when you only know what you did wrong??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 comments: