THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

❤ gotong-royong & school life❤






 clean up our school~
wow.!!
we all were exhausted.!!
The most laborious is wash the floor~
so many dust and rubbish~
we had to play water while cleaning the floor~
all get wet~
some more Roy slipped on the floor and fell~
haha~
got so many water we put on the floor~
result??
must mop the floor so many times~
OMG.!!
exhausted.!!
i was lie on scoring table~
haha~
Marcus said this action was ugly enough.!!
haha~
when i back, almost going to be faint~
have a nice memory with them~
although tired enough~
haha.......

my school life





i like this one~ xDxD

school life.
8:00am++  breakfast with them (anyone who come to school earlier~)
9:00am      time's up.!! school start.
10:00am    break time
                 is the time chit-chat with my gang.! xD
10:30am    we hate this time, time's up.!
12:00pm    lunch time
                 gossip time with my gang~
                 even's lunch will be share to we all girl.
                 sometimes, we will to order maggie / chicken rice from Michelle 
                 kitchen.
                 our topic is always "the part of girl".
                 ...
12:30pm   again. Time's up.
                 spelling test. is the time for Lawrence, Aaron and Kevin.
                 (their three are always fighting about who got the spelling 
                 word~xD noisy but funny)
2:30pm     duty time.
                 I'm the leader who in-charge duty. 
                 sorry for that I manage in strict. =P
3:00pm     school over. xD

I must appreciate my school life with them. 
I like my school because of my classmates.
Glad have you all~!


0 comments: