THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

a nice day

haha^^

saw "my black"...

very happy nia...

long time no see already...><

especially yeat huang...

the holiday "lost" already...

haha^^

thanks yours all accompany me this day...

very crazy men...

the old things yours still remember...

haha^^

that's a memories belong to us...

spider girl's memory so good....

i almost forget that things already....

haha^^

haix....

yours all said miss me....

i also damn miss yours all....

the school life....

haix......

[my black].....

damn miss yours....

><






haix....

don't know how to descride that feel now...

hope like wai yain said so...

that not count as...................................

haha^^




haix....

caterpillar....

how come you become so bad of the look...?

don't always hide your trouble in your mind....

still got me...

you forget our promise already...?

><

haix....

cheer it up kay...?

next time when i see you....

must become pretty ya...

^^




teng~

lc jor....

long time no see also such lc to treat me la.....

haha^^





"wai goh"....

huiyoh....

frigthen that you talk to me....

and said such wai thing...

is it last time that about my thing very serious....

remember till now....

zzz

walau....

haha^^





he....

huiyo....

feel he become to play boy already....

why so fast can find other girl friend one...?

just broke up with your x lately....

haix....

change already change already....

but you don't have avoid me jor....

sit behind of me....

haha^^

at the start get scared actually....

but....

haha^^

haix....

whatever la....

hope you and this girl friend can be longer....

haha^^




kai qing....

why so frigthen when see me...?

walau....

your respond....

haha^^




Wu ye he...

can't think that you still remember me....

haha^^

and very remember about my thing...





haha^^

see yours next time...

yeat huang...

don't forget about our PROMISE ya...

i'm waiting you to fulfill it...

haha^^

nike~~~~~






[my black]

LOVE yours....

MUACKX ^@^

2 comments:

MMC said...

thx ya ^^
really vry bad ah the look?
hahaxD
I will recover as fast as I can wan..
no worries ;)

same to you too,
stay happy with all of ur frens too.
thx 4 ur caring oo ;>

Fung Ming said...

that's your said one ya...
when next time see you...
nust recover ya...
must return to last time so leng ya...
^^
haha