THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

New Design

*i feel bored of the formerly background long time ago
i love my right now background
pinky and white
=))
and the angle cursor
actually i found a Bible cursor
but scare to offend some else who not christian...
x)


yesterday skype with bee
first time
talked much with her
yes.~
bee i love you.
xDDD


i get few msgs early in the morning.
one from Jie wen.
she had sent 3 verses regarding "jealousy" to me.
arhaa~
touched.!!
thanks lotssss...
i needed time to absorb of it.
haha~
"jealousy" move away from me please.
=))


suppose to blog yesterday,
but tired.~ x)


i never ever think that i will be jealousy because of "you"
how come?
or...you started dislike me?

*i'm think too much
Satan, you started did something into my christian life
xDD
well, i knew some news that you will be glad from someone.
i can't said it out right now.
because i already promised to keep it as secret.
but, you will know soon.
i mind you.
more than "him"...


i will not close with they both any-anymore.
before, they both were very important to me.
and yet, they both also hurt me deeply.
from now on,
i will regard them as my "classmate" =))


*sullen
*sigh
drum drum drum
i will be a drummer for chapel.
from next month start.
how can i undertake?
3 songs and i only have 1 hour practice.
The worst, yo, i have no standards.
*pray pray pray~


我太笨 明知道你是
明知道这不是缘分
但我相信有点可能
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: