THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my life~

wow.!
so tired this few days~
kept on busy~
haha~


don't know whether will you see this post or not...
Jason Cho,
what's wrong with you after came back from NS?
did you already changed?
*sigh
i purposely reserved a candy for you~
but, what's you answered?
shown me cool face~
is it i done something wrong to you??
come on.!
we all not bear to see you keep on be alone at school...
thus, i talked with you automatically....
but, you totally not accepted my intention.!
well,
as what your sister said,
just give you some time.


ha.!! ^^
ate breakfast with shi di in the morning...
he was waited me so long~
because i came from subang~
haha~
he fetched me went to Manjalara and ate our breakfast~
he kept talked some obscene topic with me.!!
what a bad guy.!! xD
"immoral"~~~


ate pizza as lunch with Even.
Nice.!!
the spaghetti so "many"...
both of us "fatty" was so "full"~
haha xDxD
the pizza was so nice.!!
so many cheese inside.!!
haha~
becoming Fatty-boom-boom..


piano piano.!!
why you so hard?
haha~
anyway, i shall be keep going to learn it.!!
heehee =)

0 comments: