THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

18-9-10

dated with Pyiz and hui ping~
some more i have to bring Marcus~
haha~
because,
at least don need be alone to go there~
^^
(Deborah, hope you don mind it ya~^^)

at first,
they both went to buy ticket for watched movie~
after that,
Pyiz :"where you want to go?"
me (asked Marcus) :"where you want to go?"
Marcus :"anything"
me (to Pyiz) :"anything"
me (to Marcus) :"are you sure?"
Marcus :"yes"
me :"ok, then you go to toilet and eat shit....xDxD"
Huiping :"yes.! that's exactly what i want to say"
xDxDxD
at last, Pyiz made a decision...
"oldtown"
Marcus and me, saw each other...
started murmur...
me :"huh? really? so boring...you stop him"
marcus :"yala...eh, your friend wor"
me :"but i don want talked with him...haha"
finally,
where we go?
=OLDTOWN=
no choice...
haha~
sat down, Marcus said hungry..
but, he saw i only order drank...
he, too.
zzz~
ok..
began to talk..
Huiping :"do you know what Pyiz said just now? he said where my darling (me) to me oh..."
me :"huh?" (looked at Pyiz)
Pyiz smiled~
Huiping :"then i looked at him, and he answered she are my darling and you are my laopo~"
...
Huiping :"have any different between darling and laopo?"
Pyiz :"sure...do you know the english wife is?"
Huiping :"is same la...zzz"
Mr.Lai, i was told you before do not play such things to me again...
---skip---
Pyiz :" when you birthday huh?"
me :"hmm...next month..."
Pyiz :" i knew la...date?"
me :" 25"
Pyiz (to huiping) :"oh...call jie jie~"
Huiping was bow down her head with smile and said :" jie jie"
me :"huh? when your birthday?"
Huiping :" smaller than you 3 days~"
get boom~^^
---skip---
Pyiz was gave me chocolate and necklace...
when i get the chocolate,
what i respond?
looked at Marcus...
murmur again~
me :" Marcus, your favorite, but, i don like~!"
Marcus :" MY FAVORITE.!!"
><
by the way, thanks~
(the chocolate not cheap wat~)
after oldtown,
we girls, shopping.
their guys, "ding ding chiong"
yoyo.!
we girls have to talk a lot of things~
haha~
nice to meet you~
^^
what movie we watched?
Revenge Of King Cobra (Thai)
 what a scary movie?!!!
oh my god.!!
stupid fella watched stupid movie~

after movie,
walked around~
and go back~
think went to Desa park actually~
but, transport problem~
so,
ate Bak guh teh with Marcus as our dinner~
nice.!!
but, i was kept sweating~
i hate it la.!!
><

hor hor~
nice show was coming.!!
someone was cried infront of me~
haha~
because of double spicy sausage~
stupid la~
i had to tell you that's really spicy and will made you cried~
still want battled with me~
finale,
you must do what i want you do~
haha~

=end=

---------------------------------------
女人是口是心非的动物
我, 就是当中的那一个~
(其实,我真的很介意!)

0 comments: