THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

freaking miss : my frends

haix.......
freaking miss you, my friends
will miss with emo sometimes
recall the school lofe with you guys
*HOW FUCKING MISS
saw a people in jusco
is the one who i desired meet her up for long time ago
my dearest teacher........
lee xiu ping
she was changed
short hair
almost cant recognize
she didnt see me
haix
wish 2 min can gather again
god bless.....


did a stupid thing recently
STUPID
why i still immature?
why i still childish?
why i will been stingy?
why i still like that?


haix.......
feeling hard.....
don't suppose wearing a mask
but i cant
i cant even tell everybody
and i cant even do anything
just can pretending and pretending.......
feeling hard.!!
no one can borrow me his/her heart and ear
no one can understanding me
helpless
sadness
why i only can pretending?
nobody can share something in my mind
suppose to avoid it all
don' suppose keep pretending anymore.........
maybe this causing me bloody miss my friendss

In chong hwa.....
have my dear friends back me up
they could felt my sadness even though i never said anything
i cant live without them.........
now
one by one leave me alone
why?
sadness
chatted with yours sometimes but get ignored
is it i'm missing in you guys?
is it because i'm not student of chong hwa and causing you guy treat me so?
haix........
anyway......
you guys are taking an exam.
add-oil
god blessed yours
muakcx........

1 comments:

MMC said...

喜欢就达声的说出来~
ok?

勇敢点去面对
才能挣取到自己想要的
爱情需要勇气
也请你不要放弃!