THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

A new Hallelujah

wow.
it's had been long time didn't update my bloggie.
*haaaa. seems every post started with this sentence.


alright.
my life, BUSY.
I'm a teacher
I'm a student as well.


I love my class.
Middlers-class
a lots of funny voices.
a lots of crazy laughters.
a lots of "complain".
a lots of mischieves student.
They are CUTE enough.
I love them so much.
Although some of them would made me like...@@
haha.


the last day,
"party day"
first time ever i saw Janice performed dance.
it was drove my crazy.
She were crazy and cute enough.
go on, Janice. xD

i feel proud of Angie,
she has changed a lots a lots a lots.
she took "best improvement student".
ya.
she deserved it.


at the same day,
I went for "award night" @ my old school.
LOL.
someone made me LOL.


Holiday.
hmm........
work, study, church, pak toh...


yea.
I LOVE MY CHURCH.





0 comments: