THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

18-6-11

My recent life.

not in a good condition.
but, thanks Lord, that's not considered bad.


i'm sick.!
my head has been dizzy for 2 days.
and i'm having allergic.!
sucky body.!
I've no idea why i get allergic.
My neck has also been infected.!
i keep nagging my mum that
"mii, i feel dizzy."
and my mum said:
"Maybe you didn't eat meat, blood-pressure is low, and causing dizzy."
I can't eat meat lar. T.T
I hate meat.!


i missed out today's oikos carenet.
They went to sing k.
Due to physical problem,
i can't go anywhere.


Pray.
Prayer make things happened.
yes.!
this truth.!
i try to seek God by pray.
i saw a hazel-tiles, never-ending path in front of me.
It's brighten.
Is that symbolized "future"?
or the way to seek God?
Lord, i'm fully willing to walk the way that you giving me.
Your plan is the best ever plan, to everyone.
So, I didn't complain my life.
I must be faithful to you.


Except sick,
my life is awesome.!
because God love me so much.!
he sent me many angels.
I love them.
and here i want to say,
I LOVE MY MUMMY.! =D
she saw my changed.! xD



imissthestupidhim. xD

0 comments: