THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

oh-no

"boob boob, boob boob, boob boob..."
have a very fast heartbeat just now.
the situation was killing my heart.

*I couldn't alone be with you.
*asshh~!

I need you now.~
hahas~
who knows?
well, just be stubborn on my choices.
I'm not your doll.

i miss those nights.
already 2 days didn't do that.
do you accustomed?
haha~
yes, i do.
*forced do. x)

alright,
anything are slowly changing.
hang up a smiley face to accept it.
i'll be nothing.
you were be free. =)

*span---

oh yea,
my L.A was jumped to grade 9.
it's not hard actually.
it's also in my capacity.
hopefully,
i can study well in this year.
*oh. i miss my school right now.!

*span---

I am a little jealous girl.
but, i will try my best,
ignore your everything.
heeeheee =)
you are not mine.
I'm not yours.

0 comments: