THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

❤special for Chia xin (Ms.caterpillar)

*this post should be a longer and nagging post
*special for my heart, Jessie liew

we chum-up at 2007
the fate let us be classmate, 2 cheng.
your friendly and formed a small gang (teng, yiying, you and me)
*a little small gang
but, unfortunately
that's not longer
because argued always

*especially you and me
argued because of tiny things
teng and yiying also got no-eye-to-see...xDD
shortly,
we broke off our friendship
because of *MP3 WAR
that was caused a lot of fight in class.
you have your group be your backed-up
and me too.
the people who backed-up me is,
JIA YEE (our class "dai gar jie")
*what a childish memories
*haha
once, she is your best friend.
since she stood me there.
and you more than more dislike me.
because you said , i stole your friend.
*A misunderstanding
*bla bla bla
we reconciled our friendship after half year
i forgot to bring my book
and you borrow for me
after that,
we have no more "war"
*great*
unfortunately *again
our "little small group" was no one can upgrade with smooth.
but, Extra-exam permitted yun qian and teng went to form 3
you and me.?
just obediently be a form 2-repeat student.


the next year, 2008
different class.
you were 2 de
i was 2 min
but we never became more than more far because of this
i always went to your class
*and conveniently for me "gap zai"
*LOLS
we always chit-chatted during rest time.
shared our "love-story"
shared something keep in mind
gossip
*i remember your hug when i cried
*wow.! you are the first be my huggie while i cry


you are the girl who really freaking CRAZY
always scream
always beat people ass
always did some rude action xDD
always laugh out loud
sometimes, i wonder why i know you??
*haha
you are nice too.
i like your mature
i like your crazy with wisdom
i like your faithful enough
i like your active
i like your smilley
i like your bek-cek face xDD
......


i leave chong hwa at 09
and you started have your own best friends
we less chat, see, and talk.
but, our friendship will never ever change.
this show we use our truly heart to treat each other as soul mate.
i would shared something my secret to you,
of course, you too. =)




wondering why i will post this kind of post suddenly?
because,
our ms.caterpillar
officially leave Malaysia.
emigrate to New Zealand
at the last day of this month.
*sob




i'll bloody miss you
my crony-pie
*sob




*we never take picture together in this year
*so i just combined your picture and mine
*i love you, and i miss you

2 comments:

MMC said...

T.T walao, i nearly cry out when i saw this post

I rmb how the things happened
But i had 4got how we fren back xP

Really touch n warm
After all the things happened
We bcum vry gud fren
^^

Next Wed we hang out tgt with Teng bah
N stay overnight at my house
Anything can ask teng or me :)

Stay happy n healthy, muacks

Fung Ming said...

haha~~
imma expecting for the date to go to your house and over night
teng teng had told me the date
miss you
gonna take a lot of picture with you~

miss you~ muacksss ❤