THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

class trip

just now saw an album~
about class trip~
that was made me recall~
class trip...
don't know~
our class~
can organize a class trip or not?
but i think,
that's impossible~
=)


the last time i attend class trip was in 2008~
with 2 Min~
1 day trip~
Chocolate factory, Royal Tin factory, FRIM...
my gang were changed Gang uniform at FRIM....
we were crazy at FRIM~
they played in the waterfall~
only Louis and me did not played~
because~
both of us were scared get dirty and wet~
haha~
i was never regret i did not played~
because~
it really dirty~
haha~
and ate chicken rice at there...
those really is a nice memories with them~
after trip,
we all went to mutiara and ate pizza~
that's a raining day~
finally,
we all get wet again~
after pizza,
i went to Louis's home over a night~
because no one fetched me back~
I remember waiting for Louis at the Hostel's canteen...
i saw him~! xDxD
i miss 2 min~
time, can you back it?
wow.!
a lots of crazy memories with them~
I love "my black".!
^^


another class trip i attend was in 2006...
with 1 cheng...
hee~
i was forgotten where we go~
i only remember we have went to fire station~
haha~


i'm looking toward at school camp~
i think that will be a nice memories with homeschooling~
^^
hee=)
left 2 more weeks~
excited for treasure hunts.!
yoyo.!! =)




0 comments: