THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

today

Today,

Actually,

Whole of the morning,

I was so down…

Keep bear my tear..

Don’t let it drop down……

I don know what I mind of….?

Tat was stupid.!

useless.!

Haha^^

I keep force myself don think too much…

Keep force myself “smile” =]

Because, smile can make me forgot all the unhappy…

I CAN DO IT…!!!

















After school, went to find teng…

She was late.!

“bek cek” then….><

Think to chat something on my mind to her actually…

But, have 2 “spotlight’ there….

Haha^^

Well, I can recover and settled by myself…^^





Haix…

My mood was down at school recently…

For NO REASON.!

Did I’m stupid…?

Did I’m something wrong…?

How came my tear very easily to drop down…?

[ *but I swear to God tat, I WON’T EASILY CRY ANYMORE ]

Tat’s why…?

The ‘smile’ word…

Always in my mind…^^








Wow.!

Found many old friends on facebook..!

It’s happy…

Some friends were became couple…^^

Haaa^^

Lenglui and lengzai…^^

The guy…

Who very friend with me at year 4, 5 and 6…

The girl…

Who very friend with me at kinder garden, year 1,2 and 3…^^

Haa^^

Well, God blessed them…^^






Hope tat june will come quickly…

^^

What’s tat reason..?

Shhh ^^

Haha^^






Have many friends birthday in May…

Jason, Vincent, Daniel Yee, Ji Shen, Leak Yee…….

And many I was forgotten…( Haa~~^^ paiseh)

0 comments: