THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dear...

i'm not purposely hide it...

and...

tat long time edi then...

don need apologize what...

don put it in your heart nar~~

sometime i don tell yours the something on my mind because your also cant help me what...

haiz....

okok...

i promise you...

have any unhappy sure tell you....

^^




another dear...

haiz...

thanks tis few day accompany me....

^^

love your two...

muakz~~^@^





haiz...

few days ago...

have msg wit somebody...

he said...

this year will graduated....

><

haiz...

can imagine it...

this school without yours sure will bored absolute...!!!

haiz...

really grudge it.....

must treasure the school life with yours in this few month........




teng~

thanks nar...

help me a lots....

really miss you what...

don know when our "4 gold flower" can gathered again...

haha^^





xin...

also thank you nia....

thanks very much.....

heehee^^

miss you too....




qian....

don sad about him again....

jus forget and give up....

we will accompany and support you forever....




"dage"...

last time...

get a boom right....?

haha^^

jus forget about it k....

forget forget....




zheng wen...

tis few days also thank you a lot...

accompany me shopping whole day...

haha^^

i know you "regret" edi...

wahahaha^^

and thanks help me solve my problem...

^^




erm....

jus can said sorry to you....

you really don need waste the time on me anymore...

jus be friend K...?

sorry tat i hurt you...

coz really don think hurt each other anymore....

sorry...




"my black"

MISS YOURS~~~~ ><



my dear...

MISS YOUR TOO...







have a nice day~

1 comments:

MMC said...

wah..
u gt bf edi?
hahaxD

dear lai dear qu
OMG = = xD